Diet Coke Blues

June 1, 2011

Let it go

I panicked. My heart stood still, my hands shook, got worried, cried in my apartment, ripped a book and listened to Led Zeppelin.

I felt empty. Very empty. Now I watching  a film with Sylvester Stallone .. Drinking coffee and eating salad. I like to be alone, because then I can collect my thoughts and put them to right.

After eight months, I am ready. To let it go. For real and not just later go back to it. I have tortured myself and torn my brain out. My heart has been hurt and punished. Love is hard when it's not the right time for it.

I want to dance on clouds, study in Barcelona, listen to my music, write books, laugh, being happy with everything, watch the movie 2 Days In Paris again, dance the way people did around 1977 .. The list is long.

But that's enough now.

I have damaged myself mentally. Now I let it go. Forever. Bye.


And a picture of Keith, because he is so lovely and inspire my to let it all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment